Psychics/marriage

Question
Hi, and thank you for the free question. My name is Alyson DOB 3/26/72. Do you see me getting married anytime in the near future, if at all. Thank you again!

Answer
Dear Alison
for getting married you need to have a partner if you do have one please send over their names and birth dates if you dont starting your birth date there is a ptoential several relationship would be around but its still not the end of it. you need to know clearly what partner you want to have patience for them to recognize their feelings toward you as well ease up on the control and keep it apart from your bio family because they seem to be a sort of limitation in your relationship aspect of life. good luck

Psychics

Inbal