Psychics/New job

Question
Hey there
My name is Justice McKnight, dob Jan 8,1993. I was wondering when I expect a new job? I've been applying for a while too ensure my goals are accomplished.
Thanks :)

Answer
Hello Justice, thanks for contacting me with your question, the Universal World of the Divine Spirit is showing that you're not searching for the job in a correct manner, and this is creating more obstacles for you. I'm drawn to pulling a Tarot card for you from the Rider-Waite tarot deck - THREE OF WANDS - which according to Psychic Revelation website is "Hold your head up high and know that you have a lot that you're bringing to the table." this confirms what Spirit is saying, something about the way you're being passionate about the job, are you being passionate? are you really putting your best into this? Right now, all I'm seeing is a huge obstacle to a new job.... lots of rejections. Change the way you're applying, and you have a chance to change the energies. As this 5 minutes has ended with you here at AllExperts, I hope that this has brought you some comfort and peace that you're seeking when you asked this question today. Sending you an abundance of Love, Blessings & (((Heart-Hugs))) your way, today & always.

Psychics

Gipsy

I talk to Angels, Spirit Guides just as if they're every day people. I believe everyone is intuitive, just that some are living in the illusion (the Maya) something like pebbles on a beach. When the pebbles awaken, they realize they are diamonds, but this first awakening comes from the realization within, so each person has to love themselves before an awakening can happen, as the key to the Universe is Love.

As we are all energy beings in our human body, I'm a HSP, taught by Teacher Spirit Guides