Psychics/My pop

Question
Hello, I am typing this because I am in need of help, my grandpop James just died about an hour ago 1:00 am I just found ouyn 20 minutes ago, I just love him so much I wanna know if he's safe and at.peace where he is, he was like a father to me .. I miss him so much .. please help

Answer
Dear (((((Ashley Nichole))))),

Thank you for requesting a spiritual, Christian Intuitive reading.

First of all, let me express my deep condolences on the passing of your dear GrandPop.

Although I do not do mediumship readings here I can say that when it becomes time for a person to pass back into spirit from whence they originally came there should be no fear in that the deceased has suffered during their transition. What happens is that immediately after their spirit leaves their physical body they immediately step into their Spiritual Body which is eternal.

Spirit says that your GrandPop is quite alright and made it back home safely. There were relatives and loved ones to meet him at the gate and were most happy to see him as he was to see them! There were many roses in a beautiful garden that opened at the time he walked in. He was a man with a good heart and is at peace in his new home and new spiritual life. And yes, he is safe. Those in spirit do not suffer the physical illnesses they may have had while on earth. In spirit all of that is wiped away, erased, and they become anew busy in their new life with much to learn and achieve. Life is a constant period of learning and achievement not only in this world but in the next. Most people who embraced Jesus Christ and were good and charitable during their earthly life, immediately pass on to a dimension much like this one on earth. There are rolling hills of green grass, rivers, mountains, pets, many beautiful flowers and of course loved ones there to be with. So, they are not alone. Your GrandPop therefore is not alone and is very happy to be with his loved ones once again.

Those in Spirit are able to communicate with loved ones left behind on earth through various means. Watch for signs from your GrandPop, Spirit says! They may be subtle so you need to always keep your eyes open and your ears tuned to see and/or hear what he is trying to convey to you. He may come in a dream visit or he may manipulate electrical appliances such as a TV set, a radio, a computer or even the telephone to let you know he is there with you. You may start seeing pretty birds, a representation of those in spirit, or coins or feathers which are all signs from our loved ones to let us know that they are alright and are visiting with you in spirit.

Spirit says that your GrandPop realized it was his time to return to spirit and that he was ready. He said he felt whole and new again upon arriving at his new home. There is something about someone named "Elma" or "Alma" that he is referring to and also the color Yellow.

Know that your GrandPop is well and sends you many hugs and kisses and does not want for you to grieve more than necessary as the more you do the more it keeps him from elevating to the place he rightfully deserves to be.

Pray for him daily. It helps those in spirit when those left behind on earth pray for them. They can elevate into a higher dimension and progress faster spiritually. And yes, many people still talk to their loved ones who have passed on. If you ever feel the need to say something to him that you may not have had the opportunity to say before he left, you can place two chairs opposite one another and you sit in one of the chairs and the other is of course perceived as being empty. However, when you invoke the name of your loved one they can be there in that chair in spirit. At that point that you feel the spiritual connection simply start speaking to them as if they were there in physical life. They will be able to both see and hear you although you may not be able to reciprocate due to your human vibration which is much lower than those in spirit.

I wish you many blessings, (((((Ashley Nichole))))), may you find peace in your heart and happiness in that your GrandPop is still with you and always will be!

Thank you for your Christian Intuitive Reading request, Ashley Nichole, and may God bless you! And always remember that you are as your *mind* thinks you are. Therefore, see yourself at all times as being well, resourceful, loving and free from all that stands in your way of happiness of which you are most deserving. Please know that God loves you much more than you will ever know!

My favorite Scriptures:

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

For Serious Consideration:

After saying the following prayer Meaningfully and Out Loud, we believe that you will be Saved and your name will be written in the Lamb's Book Of Life and you will become a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on at your appointed time according to Holy Bible Scripture.  

Prayer To Become Saved - Born Again. (To be said Meaningfully and Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation and then resurrected and arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty Father. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

Remember -- "With God *ALL* Things Are Possible!" In ALL ways!  

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†