Psychics/Question about my girlfriend

Dear expert,
Tristan  - March 19, 1997
Haley  - September 13, 1997

Currently I have been with my girlfriend for 4 years now in a long distance relationship, and while things have been going good, she recently got really depressed and so were taking a break now. We still text every day, talk about how we can be better for each other and getting back together. She refers to us as "friends ..." Which I believe that once her depression lessens and she feels better, we can be together again. Anyways, I was just curious as to what you see is causing her depression to be so bad? Normally she gets it from time to time and it subsides kind of quickly, but it has lasted for months. I feel like there could be an underlying cause to it and I was wondering if you can sense what is wrong.
Sincerely Tristan

although its hard to believe that long distance relationship will work for that long observing both of your numerology data suggest your families having a great hold on each of you which make me wonder who will be the one to move direction the other because long distance is not a replacement for real presence in each other life and also is like a form of prison for either for being commited to someone who is not really there to face life together. either way I have checked her feelings and it seems she is not that eager to hold to this relationship because of distance and also because she is considering someone else in her life as a romantic otpion- depression when exist can be causing a lot of negativity and reflect it on others and so if she sufferes from it on top of her doubt it can be a strong pull back force and best to get treated. some level of depression can be harming the people who suffer from it and they tend to distance them away from people around it weather they want it or not. so . to sum this I think brake is a good idea for both of you to re consider this long distance bond and also so she can have time to take treatment so she can deal with any emotions she has objectively. I understand you care a lot for her so for her own happiness its best that she will get treated first so she can tell you clearly if she really is interested in holding this relationship like you want to.

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site