Psychics/ref message you sent

Question
I got your message to read your profile i would like an answer to my original question
my name is Laura 1968 is my birth year i was trying to get a clear read on sayed is born nov 27 im not sure what year want to say 1981 but could  be off as i have met him off the internet
What does he want from me if anythng
he has asked me to visit him but not sure if i should go

Answer
Hello Laura, thanks for contacting me with your question, the Universal World of the Divine Spirit is showing that he wants to revive what he once had with a lady friend, so something like you're his rebound relationship. I'm drawn to pulling a Tarot card for you from the Rider-Waite tarot deck - THE HERMIT - which according to Psychic Revelation website is "it's possible that a romance from your past will be re-kindled. Is that really what you want? It seems that romantic relationships are not currently a priority for you right now. If your head says that you want nothing more than a romantic relationship; look at your behavior." this confirms what Spirit is saying, that he's not looking for a long-term relationship, just something to pass by time whilst he decides what he really wants. As this 5 minutes has ended with you here at AllExperts, I hope that this has brought you some comfort and peace that you're seeking when you asked this question today. Sending you an abundance of Love, Blessings & (((Heart-Hugs))) your way, today & always.

Psychics

Gipsy