Do you see someone new love or old relationship coming to my life this year? I'm Marie, female and was born Sept 12, 1986. I just came from a complicated relationship and I feel so alone. My parents are migrating someday to be with my sister.Thinking about it gives me stress. Thank you.

I do see darkness around you. This is your thoughts of despair. Please do not despair. Focus on the blessings in your life and what you have learned about 'yourself' through this complicated relationship that you came out of. This is very important. Bring the light back into your aura. You are never truly alone.

I pulled some cards for you. Things in your life are going to feel like they are moving quickly around you do not feel like you are being left behind. It is your emotional withdrawal that will make you feel like this. The thoughts that 'you are not good enough' need to go away and do not disconnect from friends. I feel there is a friend you have not been in contact with as much. It is important to expand your social interactions and be patient. Trust that the 'ONE' is coming into your life. The mental fears engulf you sometimes, do not allow this because the partnership card came up last, so this is coming to you.
It will ignite your passions and you will be successful.

I get the number six so be patient it feels like 6 months. Use this time to get to know what you truly want. Write down what you want from a partner/relationship, how you want to be treated. Manifest these things with your thoughts.

I am a Psychic Medium Certified by the American Federation of Certified Psychics and Mediums and by Doreen Virtue. I am not a Fortune Teller so please if you have a legitimate question I will help you find clarity by seeing/feeling/hearing the situation and can convey this information back to you so that you are able to make clear decisions. Relationship, career, relocation, spiritual path, spirit guides, animal totems, dreams, soul loss, messages from loved ones crossed over; I am able to pick up on the people around a situation also and feel the emotions attached to the situation. I am direct and to the point and I will not sugar-coat my replies to you. I can be reached for private email readings at

A lifetime of just knowing things that there was not a reason for me to know led me to seeking information for things that could not be explained. After spending many years working professionally as an energy worker (Reiki Master, Level III Integrated Energy Therapy, Shamanic Practitioner and Crystal Therapy Practitioner); Spirit nudged me to open the door for my Psychic and Mediumship work. I have been dowsing with pendulums since I was 9 years old and obtained my first deck of Tarot Cards at the age of 13. However, I prefer to work with the Oracles and use 3 decks of cards that represent the three Shamanic worlds I work in.

American Federation of Certified Psychics and Mediums; Kripalu Yoga and Wellness Center - Board Member; Bellesprit Magazine - Columnist/Marketing Director

Bellesprit Magazine

Holistic Nutrition - Clayton College of Natural Health; Business Administration/Marketing JCC Graphic Design Kansas City Kansas Technical College

"The United States and the World's Best Psychics, Mediums, Healers, Astrologers, Palmists, Witches and Tarot Leaders 2013-2014" ; Deans List Clayton College of Natural Health; Deans List and Presidents (business administration/marketing studies JCC)

I live in the US but have clients worldwide. I only speak English, however, email and translation allows this to be possible.