I have a question about a man named Jim 20 April 1960 who works in the capacity of counseling women.  Does he get involved with these women he  meets through his profession?  He likes me.  I will be meeting with him next week and it makes me uneasy considering getting involved with him if he does. Thank you, Inbal.  Veronica 2 February 1968.

well I have checked with the tarot if you can trust him and the cards did not think he is a lyer or that he is dangarous for you and suggested he might have a healing effect on you. I also asked how he feels for you and it seem he enjoy talking to you and your company even though I still did not see him making a serious commitment toward you maybe because it is still new contact. I am not sure who he is dating but it seem that he has a very strong mother figure in his life and that she wont be very supportive about relationship with you also I could not be sure that he is completly single as of yet so maybe first you wish to find out what is his marital situation or keep him in only friends zone until it is more clear to you .  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site