Savannah, 1997      Olivier, 1994

Hi, I'm currently in a long distance relationship and I want to know if it will work out... One of us is planning on moving but then will everything be okay?

Hello Savannah, thanks for contacting me with your question, the Universal World of the Divine Spirit is showing that within this relationship, there are doubts and fears of whether the both of you will ever meet again, given this distance. If anything, it looks like you Savannah will be the one making the travels to places if anything, as Olivier doesn't feel dedicated to this relationship. I'm drawn to pulling a Tarot card for you from the Rider-Waite tarot deck - KING OF SWORDS - which according to Psychic Revelation website is "strong, forceful, opinionated man may be part of the scenario. If this man is your beloved, it means that you are going to have to accept him as he is, and whether you are male or female, you'll best deal with him by drawing on the feminine aspects of your nature. Don't put up with being mistreated, however. This man can walk the line between being stereotypically manly, and overstepping his bounds. Protect yourself." this confirms what Spirit is saying, this relationship isn't balanced, and if Olivier meers someone else that fits him better than you, he'll be happy to drop you in few seconds, to pursure the next lady. As this 5 minutes has ended with you here at AllExperts, I hope that this has brought you some comfort and peace that you're seeking when you asked this question today. Sending you an abundance of Love, Blessings & (((Heart-Hugs))) your way, today & always.

A warm welcome to you - in every reading, I put a bit of my heart & soul into it, meaning I value my time and energies --so please Think & word carefully ONE question giving Your First name & Birth year, and all involved. psychicreadings/ Legal disclaimer: 18+ Entertainment Purposes only, this means Any Decision Is Your Responsibility

I talk to Angels, Spirit Guides just as if they're every day people. I believe everyone is intuitive, just that some are living in the illusion (the Maya) something like pebbles on a beach. When the pebbles awaken, they realize they are diamonds, but this first awakening comes from the realization within, so each person has to love themselves before an awakening can happen, as the key to the Universe is Love.

As we are all energy beings in our human body, I'm a HSP, taught by Teacher Spirit Guides