Psychics/romance

Question
Hi my name is jaime im a female my birthday is 10-30-1975 I wanted to know i have been single for 13 years
do you see me ever finding love meeting a good man anytime soon?

Answer
Jaime from what I can see you have a challenge in your love life from trust issues and some past issues that have left you very scarred. You have a big heart and a lot of love but I feel like you need to really put the focus on healing and then trying to expand your social network and put the energy out there that you are looking for love and it will happen within 6 months once you begin working on your healing.
To heal. try to focus on what you tend to let your mind wander to most about your past and try to think of things you need in order to heal from them. Sometimes just allowing yourself to write a letter to that person or even that situation can be soothing to the soul.  

Psychics

psychichelper