Psychics/Success in life

Question
QUESTION: Hello ,dear,Inbal.How are you?I am Tatyana (august 24,1976).I am participating in art competition, and i was wondering, if you could tell me.Will i be successful as an artist or it is not my field at all? Thank you for your time Inbal.God bless your heart.

ANSWER: Dear Tatyana
I could not figure out what you wish me to check if you want me to check if you will become succesful generally speaking I need to know in what field of art and if you want me to check this certain competition I will need to know when is it happaning .
let me know

QUESTION: I am a self taught artist,i am painting with acrylic colors,i am doing this for 7 years.I apply for competition in New York, it is going to be on April 21,and i am really nervous if am good enough or not.Dear Inbal,do you see me successful at art field ,as an artist or it is not my thing?:)Thank you for your reply!

Answer
Dear Tatyana
if I to say according to numerology if you have the skill or not numerology suggest that actually the art of painting decoration and colors and any other beauty art include fashion and even make up can suit you great because you have a great sense of caring and the ability to create beauty around you. you are now in year number 4 which is usually a very stable year and whatever you will do in this year will go with you long ways. as for the compatition in NY it looks like you have good chances to achive recognition and reward from it so I say let go of the nerves because if you dont take first place the exposure will be linking you to other opportunity and to be recognized and that worths the trouble . dont get me wrong there are chances you will win it but I was not sure if you will win it or get good connection from it and that is why I dont want to promise you first place. dont give up your dream you are painting for very long time stick to it sometimes just the personal tune into something we want make it happen or as one person said before if you really wants something the entire universe conspire to give it to you. I wish you good luck and will expect to be on your list of credits when you become a well known famouse artist-

Psychics

Inbal