Psychics/Time after time

I'm Abel and I was born on February 16, 1990. I have a relationship with a girl named Ashlae (her date of birth is May 20, 1993). Lately things have been difficult because of something I haven't done and it's caused us problems in our relationship. We are trying to work through this. I know I've put her through a lot and have caused her a lot of sadness. I regret that every day. I love her and I don't want her to give up on us. I don't want her to lose faith in what we have. For the past year that we've been together, she's been there for me through the good and bad times. Her unconditional love and support has meant a lot to me. I feel like our relationship/friendship is worth saving and fighting for even if things currently don't seem promising at the moment. With time and patience, will things get better for us?

Hello Abel, thanks for contacting me with your question, the Universal World of the Divine Spirit is saying that you've been distant from Ashlae, and you have the power within you to transform things around by turning into a new leaf; but yet you're hesitatint because you're worried about the unknown, the future that hasn't even entered the picture. You want a happy relationship, where you're the man, your needs are met etc.... I'm drawn to pulling a Tarot card for you from the Rider-Waite tarot deck - THREE OF SWORDS - which according to Psychic Revelation website is "it does almost always point to relationship difficulty and pain. In order for the relationship to survive, both parties must be willing to work on and talk about the relationship. You may find that someone you thought cared about you is not as loving as you had supposed." this confirms what Spirit is saying and you are now saying, that Ashlae has realized you're not good for her, and that it's only natural that she's walking away from you because you're being really selfish, and that's not what mutual relationships are about. As this 5 minutes has ended with you here at AllExperts, I hope that this has brought you some comfort and peace that you're seeking when you asked this question today. Sending you an abundance of Love, Blessings & (((Heart-Hugs))) your way, today & always.

A warm welcome to you - in every reading, I put a bit of my heart & soul into it, meaning I value my time and energies --so please Think & word carefully ONE question giving Your First name & Birth year, and all involved. psychicreadings/ Legal disclaimer: 18+ Entertainment Purposes only, this means Any Decision Is Your Responsibility

I talk to Angels, Spirit Guides just as if they're every day people. I believe everyone is intuitive, just that some are living in the illusion (the Maya) something like pebbles on a beach. When the pebbles awaken, they realize they are diamonds, but this first awakening comes from the realization within, so each person has to love themselves before an awakening can happen, as the key to the Universe is Love.

As we are all energy beings in our human body, I'm a HSP, taught by Teacher Spirit Guides