Psychics/Warning in dreams

I am asking on behalf of my husband. Stuart - 10 November 1963. He has had dreams for the last week where he feels his spirit is out of his physical body and he is in a strange place. He cannot describe the location. He feels goosebumps and is cold. There is a sense of warning and someone/something is chasing him. He talks in his sleep and mumbles but I hear him call out my name in a high pitched voice - sort of asking a question/looking for me. Last night he woke with a start and went downstairs to check on our daughter, he passed a photo portrait of my father, mother, brother & I as a child. He said he felt goosebumps and the picture felt evil or malevolent. What does all this mean? He feels that something is trying to warn him about a bad event that will befall our family. We have also moved to a new house 9 mths ago. He has not had dreams like this in any of the other homes we have lived in. Thank you for your time.

your husband is very independent person and love his safety if there is fears appearing in his dreams it can be first of all an expression of fear for his safety which can be reduced mostly by economical presure according to his numerology so if there is any financial stress on him these days this can be expressed in such dreams- another thing is maybe to work on his air ways numerology suggest he can suffer from blocked air ways so clean nose and maybe better pose when he does go to sleep can help him have some extra oxygen which lack of it can cause indeed the feeling of alert and fear . the images are his way of fearing meaning what worries him most the care for his family is what will probably scare him while dreaming. if you feel the house generate real negative energy that fumigating it with sage dry sticks all around and than open all the windows will help carry such energy out  and as for the tarot I did not see any horrible news coming his direction so I still feel its his personal worries. lavender oil smell in the room can be helpful also for relaxing sleep and may you all have sweet dreams again.  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site