Hi, just recently I have learned that I am subject to dismissal at UCLA because of my grades. I am not sure about the outcome of this situation but I am hoping that I am able to stay in college. Can you give me insights with this situation. My name is Phuong dung birthday 09/29/1995

Hello Phuong, thanks for contacting me with your question, the Universal World of the Divine Spirit is saying that hope appears to be lost because you haven't been true to the system, focusing all your time and decisions on anything but what you were there to do, so now you've created obstacles and tensions for yourself. I'm drawn to pulling a Tarot card for you from the Rider-Waite tarot deck - EIGHT OF CUPS - which according to Psychic Revelation website is "Your current job may no longer be appropriate for you. You may be feeling bored, or under-appreciated. Think long and hard about which is best; trying to fix things where you are, or moving on. Either option can work for you. One thing is for sure, though, things are not going to change for the better on their own." this confirms what Spirit is saying and you're getting kicked out into the unknown to fend for yourself, but not because of anything the system has done, but simply because rules exist for a reason. As this 5 minutes has ended with you here at AllExperts, I hope that this has brought you some comfort and peace that you're seeking when you asked this question today. Sending you an abundance of Love, Blessings & (((Heart-Hugs))) your way, today & always.

A warm welcome to you - in every reading, I put a bit of my heart & soul into it, meaning I value my time and energies --so please Think & word carefully ONE question giving Your First name & Birth year, and all involved. psychicreadings/ Legal disclaimer: 18+ Entertainment Purposes only, this means Any Decision Is Your Responsibility

I talk to Angels, Spirit Guides just as if they're every day people. I believe everyone is intuitive, just that some are living in the illusion (the Maya) something like pebbles on a beach. When the pebbles awaken, they realize they are diamonds, but this first awakening comes from the realization within, so each person has to love themselves before an awakening can happen, as the key to the Universe is Love.

As we are all energy beings in our human body, I'm a HSP, taught by Teacher Spirit Guides