Psychics/Will he come back?

Question
His name is Jason 4/26/94 and I am Rose 4/28/94.. He just stopped messaging me after a while of texting and we really liked each other.. Will he ever come back and will we be happy again

Answer
Rosemary
I am feeling like his heart was not as happy as yours was. Like he enjoyed and had a great time talking to you but something indicates to me that he was also speaking to others and his mood shifted from you to another woman he was speaking to. I do feel though he will come back to you but I worry this pattern of his might continue on.  

Psychics

psychichelper