Psychics/Will he come back?

His name is Jason 4/26/94 and I am Rose 4/28/94.. He just stopped messaging me after a while of texting and we really liked each other.. Will he ever come back and will we be happy again

I am feeling like his heart was not as happy as yours was. Like he enjoyed and had a great time talking to you but something indicates to me that he was also speaking to others and his mood shifted from you to another woman he was speaking to. I do feel though he will come back to you but I worry this pattern of his might continue on.  

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.