Psychics/free question

Question
Will I ever get pregnant? Donna.. September.25 1978... Ali.. March 14 1983. Ty.

Answer
Hello Donna, thanks for contacting me with your question, the Universal World of the Divine Spirit is showing that yes this is likely, but you'll have to be very patient. I'm drawn to pulling a Tarot card for you from the Rider-Waite tarot deck - SIX OF SWORDS - which according to Psychic Revelation website is "can indicate metaphorical movement, a change in where you are inwardly. Usually this is a change for the better, whether the context is internal or external. Think about where you want to be. " this confirms what Spirit is saying, so yes you will get pregnant but you have to change the way you're thinking. This 5 minutes has ended with you here at AllExperts, I hope that this has brought you some comfort and peace that you're seeking when you asked this question today. Sending you an abundance of Love, Blessings & (((Heart-Hugs))) your way, today & always.

Psychics

Gipsy