Psychics/free question

Will I ever get pregnant? Donna.. September.25 1978... Ali.. March 14 1983. Ty.

Hello Donna, thanks for contacting me with your question, the Universal World of the Divine Spirit is showing that yes this is likely, but you'll have to be very patient. I'm drawn to pulling a Tarot card for you from the Rider-Waite tarot deck - SIX OF SWORDS - which according to Psychic Revelation website is "can indicate metaphorical movement, a change in where you are inwardly. Usually this is a change for the better, whether the context is internal or external. Think about where you want to be. " this confirms what Spirit is saying, so yes you will get pregnant but you have to change the way you're thinking. This 5 minutes has ended with you here at AllExperts, I hope that this has brought you some comfort and peace that you're seeking when you asked this question today. Sending you an abundance of Love, Blessings & (((Heart-Hugs))) your way, today & always.

A warm welcome to you - in every reading, I put a bit of my heart & soul into it, meaning I value my time and energies --so please Think & word carefully ONE question giving Your First name & Birth year, and all involved. psychicreadings/ Legal disclaimer: 18+ Entertainment Purposes only, this means Any Decision Is Your Responsibility

I talk to Angels, Spirit Guides just as if they're every day people. I believe everyone is intuitive, just that some are living in the illusion (the Maya) something like pebbles on a beach. When the pebbles awaken, they realize they are diamonds, but this first awakening comes from the realization within, so each person has to love themselves before an awakening can happen, as the key to the Universe is Love.

As we are all energy beings in our human body, I'm a HSP, taught by Teacher Spirit Guides