Psychics/Intuition or Insecurity?

Debra 1982
Daniel 1979

I have been burned by Daniel before. We have been married for almost 16 years. He had a moment that he wanted something different and wanted to leave from the marriage. I fought for the marriage and he eventually came around. I have a strong feeling that eventually he will leave me again or something will happen. To me, it feels like it is only a matter of time he will find something else and realize he doesn't want to continue our relationship. I cannot tell however, if I am feeling my intuition or it is just insecurity. Can you help?

Hello Debra, thanks for contacting me with your question, the Universal World of the Divine Spirit is showing that this marriage is on those rocky emotional grounds, is there a child that is keeping you both together, or is there a child or new beginning that wants to come in to bring in that hope? Or is this a child that was lost, because another woman seems to be in the picture. This other woman can be yourself too Debra, the one filled with insecurities that sabotage the relationship by analzying to death what was good, not necessarily that Daniel would cheat on you. For new beginnings to come about you both need to sit down and really talk and listen to each other, try a professional marriage counsellor. Happiness is possible, if you get away from the past and start living your lives as if you'd just met, like a new story stop bringing up the past every single time. I'm drawn to pulling a Tarot card for you from the Rider-Waite tarot deck - TEN OF SWORDS - which according to Psychic Revelation website is "whenever a door closes, another door opens. You are being guided to a situation that is better for you. Trust yourself and trust in the universe." this confirms what Spirit that yes the worst has happened, you're at the bottom of the ladder, but you have 2 choices, you can either stay in the bottom crying about blah blah, or you can pick yourself up and seek professional guidance to ensure that this relationship is mutually beneficial for the both of you. This 5 minutes has ended with you here at AllExperts, I hope that this has brought you some comfort and peace that you're seeking when you asked this question today. Sending you an abundance of Love, Blessings & (((Heart-Hugs))) your way, today & always.

A warm welcome to you - in every reading, I put a bit of my heart & soul into it, meaning I value my time and energies --so please Think & word carefully ONE question giving Your First name & Birth year, and all involved. psychicreadings/ Legal disclaimer: 18+ Entertainment Purposes only, this means Any Decision Is Your Responsibility

I talk to Angels, Spirit Guides just as if they're every day people. I believe everyone is intuitive, just that some are living in the illusion (the Maya) something like pebbles on a beach. When the pebbles awaken, they realize they are diamonds, but this first awakening comes from the realization within, so each person has to love themselves before an awakening can happen, as the key to the Universe is Love.

As we are all energy beings in our human body, I'm a HSP, taught by Teacher Spirit Guides