Psychics/Job

Question
My name is Emily and my birthday is May 19th 1992. I've recently switched jobs and thought I was going to like my new one, but i'm more miserable than I was at the old one. I've started looking again and I want to know if I'm going to find a job that I enjoy anytime soon and in what field it will be?
Thank you!

Answer
Dear Emily
numrology wish a job of teaching will suit you the most however if you will enjoy it or not that is not up to me or any one else but your own self- first it will be good if you decide what field you wish to work at and make sure you are skilled or have the suficiant training in working in that field and than look for a job in that field or else you will find yourself jumping from job to job for a very long time , also numerology wise until your coming birth date this year you can still make as much changes as you feel like things will get less hectic and more stable after your birth date. as for finding another job the tarot suggested it can happen within four weeks from now. good luck

Psychics

Inbal