Psychics/job

Question
thank you for your time and energy in taking my question. what do you see for me? I am self supporting, so I need an income. I have no job and have been applying but no job offer. What do you see for me? any insight into this would be heartfelt.

Answer
Hi Nancy;

Thanks for reaching out to me.  I saw 2 different jobs for you.  One is something temporary and then while working you will be doing something on your own.  Do you cook or bake?  
If you want to send me some places you applied to I can tune into them and see which place I feel for you.

Thanks!

Chinhee

www.Espsychics.com

Psychics

Chinhee Park