Psychics/job/online work

Question
thank you for your time and energy in taking my question. what do you see for me and a job? i am currently unemployed, self supporting and need income to support my family.

I have had health issues and have been in and out of hospital last 3 years, unable to work..I have a job interview tomorrow and would like to know where you see me working?

Thanks again and god bless

Answer
job search
job search  

meditation
meditation  
Nancy,
You are wrong to try to work sick/unable. It goes against the Power of God and the divine grace of God to push yourself when your body is clearly not able to stand the pressure or the effort. You must change your thinking. Focus on meditating--sitting quietly in trust for 5-15 minutes twice or more a day. Your body will use the quiet to speed your healing and your mind will release worry,fear and doubt. Do it regularly. You don't need a mantra just following your breath and relax and let go. You may tell yourself when your mind starts racing or wandering--"all is well. peace be still."

If you must work to feel in control and able to meet the expenses of your life, please try to get online work at home. Just Goggle that expression(onlien work/work at home) and see if you can locate a legitimate and authentic paying job. I have done it myself using psychic advice outlets, online companies, as well as doing data entry and product reviews. There is so much there.

You are living old school to think you have to leave home when you don't anymore. So seek and the angels or your deceased relatives (mom?) with lead you to the best opportunity for you and it will be enough and enjoyable.As for the job interview, if you are not well as I feel you are, they won't hire you because your energy is low and you are not projecting strength just need. Fear not itis God's good pleasure to give you the kingdom. You'll be victorious soon.

If you feel you have urgent need for income, write to your (local & Washington congress person( offices listed in phone book) about help, explaining your situation, and call your social security office. There are extra help programs. Call the governor's office in your state and ask about any programs for people in your circumstance. Know that you are not locked in nor are you supposed to struggle when you are not able. I made that mistake once and it took me twice as long to heal and I struggled to make ends meet. Let go and let God.

In two to three weeks your situation will have changed if you follow this advice--use your government and the internet to set your life on the right tract. Be blessed and well. Shari

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)