Psychics/Life

Question
What do you believe God want me to do with my life?

Answer
Dear Yvette, thank you for requesting a spiritual, Christian Intuitive reading.

Inasmuch as I obviously am not God, I cannot speak for Him to tell you what He has planned for your life.

What you can do is go in direct communication with Him through daily prayer in order to find out what God's plans are for your life. When you reach Him through prayer you will receive the answer you are seeking at the appointed time. That means that the answer may not come right away but at the appropriate time, perhaps when you least expect it, God will communicate with you to let you know. You must be steadfast in your desire to know the answer to your question and be tenacious in this regard.

I can say that God has always made it known to those whom He has created (which is everyone) that He wants for them to follow the Golden Rule of His Ten Commandments, to acknowledge, accept and follow His Divine Son Jesus Christ, and to do good unto others as you would like for them to do unto you. When you consider doing those things you become closer aligned with God thus you can receive more information from Him which is Divinely inspired.

God wants for His children to always love others, to be compassionate with and forgive others who have harmed you as well as to help others. One can be of good service by doing kind deeds unto others and helping those less fortunate such as elderly people and those who are ill. You can consider volunteering such services where you can extend your loving heart to those who need assistance and care. The worst thing you can do is simply remain idle and do nothing while pondering on what you should be doing. That is a great waste of your precious time.

Be serious in your plan to get up off the couch and start doing something productive. There is a need everywhere for good people to do their part to help man progress as well as to help that individual to progress as well through their help.

Therefore, pray daily for Divine guidance from God about the direction your life should be taking and then listen in the silence for His answer. That means go to a quiet room or place where you will absolutely not be disturbed where there is no TV, radio, computer, children, pets, noisy neighbors or other people, etc. and sit down and speak to God through your heart and then expect an answer. It will come at the appointed time!

Thank you for your Christian Intuitive Reading request, Yvette, and may God bless you! And always remember that you are as your *mind* thinks you are. Therefore, see yourself at all times as being well, resourceful, loving and free from all that stands in your way of happiness of which you are most deserving. Please know that God loves you much more than you will ever know!

My favorite Scriptures:

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

For Serious Consideration:

After saying the following prayer Meaningfully and Out Loud, we believe that you will be Saved and your name will be written in the Lamb's Book Of Life and you will become a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on at your appointed time according to Holy Bible Scripture.  

Prayer To Become Saved - Born Again. (To be said Meaningfully and Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation and then resurrected and arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty Father. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

Remember -- "With God *ALL* Things Are Possible!" In ALL ways!

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†