Psychics/Long distance relationship

I am currently in a Long distance relationship at the moment it'seems a little rocky. I would like to know if I shold put in the effort or should I let go? Lisa-November 8 1987

Hello Lisa, thanks for contacting me with your question, the Universal World of the Divine Spirit is showing that there is no need to suffer, an amazing young lady like yourself can EASILY meet a person who fully supports you for the AMAZING person you are right where you are. There is someone you will meet when you let go of this LDR person. I'm drawn to pulling a Tarot card for you from the Rider-Waite tarot deck - SIX OF SWORDS - which according to Psychic Revelation website is "In the context of love, the 6 of Swords can depict the need for a change of scenery." this confirms what Spirit is saying, either move away from the LDR or fix something there. This 5 minutes has ended with you here at AllExperts, I hope that this has brought you some comfort and peace that you're seeking when you asked this question today. Sending you an abundance of Love, Blessings & (((Heart-Hugs))) your way, today & always.

A warm welcome to you - in every reading, I put a bit of my heart & soul into it, meaning I value my time and energies --so please Think & word carefully ONE question giving Your First name & Birth year, and all involved. psychicreadings/ Legal disclaimer: 18+ Entertainment Purposes only, this means Any Decision Is Your Responsibility

I talk to Angels, Spirit Guides just as if they're every day people. I believe everyone is intuitive, just that some are living in the illusion (the Maya) something like pebbles on a beach. When the pebbles awaken, they realize they are diamonds, but this first awakening comes from the realization within, so each person has to love themselves before an awakening can happen, as the key to the Universe is Love.

As we are all energy beings in our human body, I'm a HSP, taught by Teacher Spirit Guides