Psychics/Long Distance Relationship *My bday 03/13/97 His Bday 10/29/97

Question
Im wondering if me and my boyfriend are going to make it in our relationship. He's staying in Israel for 7 months and we've been together for 4 months. He doesn't really open up to me about things a lot but he has mentioned "our future". He says he loves me and misses me but I'm not sure if we are gonna last all 7months away from each other.

Answer
Hello Hannah, thanks for contacting me with your question, the Universal World of the Divine Spirit is showing to you that you have a strong intuition on what will really happen, that the only reason you're both together now is that you can physically see each other and talk about random things. But when it really boils down to it, neither of you are mature enough to understand love and how to create that foundation in love for it to stay strong. I'm drawn to pulling a Tarot card for you from the Rider-Waite tarot deck - SIX OF PENTACLES reversed - which according to Psychic Revelation website is "If you are looking for love, you may need to open yourself up more. Sometimes we think we are open when in truth we are not. Yes, it's good to be independent, but taken to extremes this can alienate potential partners." this confirms what Spirit is saying, that neither of you are really open to each other, or love. As this 5 minutes has ended with you here at AllExperts, I hope that this has brought you some comfort and peace that you're seeking when you asked this question today. Sending you an abundance of Love, Blessings & (((Heart-Hugs))) your way, today & always.

Psychics

Gipsy

I talk to Angels, Spirit Guides just as if they're every day people. I believe everyone is intuitive, just that some are living in the illusion (the Maya) something like pebbles on a beach. When the pebbles awaken, they realize they are diamonds, but this first awakening comes from the realization within, so each person has to love themselves before an awakening can happen, as the key to the Universe is Love.

As we are all energy beings in our human body, I'm a HSP, taught by Teacher Spirit Guides