Psychics/a lot of choices

Question
Inbal

I ran into Joseph 1 November 1963 at his work. He behaves as if I'm the only woman  on earth to date .  He is around a lot of women every day. Why does he put so much pressure on me?  Am I wrong in thinking he is always in relationships or dating since he has so many women to choose from?   Please help me with with my perception.    Marguerite  21  October 1969

Answer
hello ther Marguerite
this is how Joseph is when he find something or someone he likes he just declare it as his own and this can explain his behavior I also did not see him dating too many women even if they sorround him all the time as it seem one particular woman from his past is still influencing his attachments where he tells himself weather is right or wrong that she hurt him greately and he is careful about giving his heart to any one. however the tarot felt he is interested and that this might even work and numerology suggest it can be a good match so why not just date him and see where it takes you?  

Psychics

Inbal