Psychics/love

Question
hi i was born on march 5 1975 and y met this guy his name is steve
i will like to know if there is going to be a love relationship with this guy.
thank you for your time and consideration.

Answer
Hello Miriam, thanks for taking the time to read my profile and contacting me with your question, the Universal World of the Divine Spirit is showing that you're looking for a guy to take care of you, be in charge, you're not feeling any chemistry here because there's a distance between the two of you, like can you even become friends when there is no openess between you yet. I'm drawn to pulling a Tarot card for you from the Rider-Waite tarot deck - ACE OF CUPS reversed - which according to Psychic Revelation website is "The reversed Ace of Cups is a positive omen, but in general you may be feeling a bit stuck. Know that with your time and attention, you can resolve most blockages." this confirms what Spirit is saying, the time is not right for love between the both of you, try working on that friendship foundation first. This 5 minutes has ended with you here at AllExperts, I hope that this has brought you some comfort and peace that you're seeking when you asked this question today. Sending you an abundance of Love, Blessings & (((Heart-Hugs))) your way, today & always.

Psychics

Gipsy