hi i was born on march 5 1975 and y met this guy his name is steve
i will like to know if there is going to be a love relationship with this guy.
thank you for your time and consideration.

Hello Miriam, thanks for taking the time to read my profile and contacting me with your question, the Universal World of the Divine Spirit is showing that you're looking for a guy to take care of you, be in charge, you're not feeling any chemistry here because there's a distance between the two of you, like can you even become friends when there is no openess between you yet. I'm drawn to pulling a Tarot card for you from the Rider-Waite tarot deck - ACE OF CUPS reversed - which according to Psychic Revelation website is "The reversed Ace of Cups is a positive omen, but in general you may be feeling a bit stuck. Know that with your time and attention, you can resolve most blockages." this confirms what Spirit is saying, the time is not right for love between the both of you, try working on that friendship foundation first. This 5 minutes has ended with you here at AllExperts, I hope that this has brought you some comfort and peace that you're seeking when you asked this question today. Sending you an abundance of Love, Blessings & (((Heart-Hugs))) your way, today & always.

A warm welcome to you - in every reading, I put a bit of my heart & soul into it, meaning I value my time and energies --so please Think & word carefully ONE question giving Your First name & Birth year, and all involved. psychicreadings/ Legal disclaimer: 18+ Entertainment Purposes only, this means Any Decision Is Your Responsibility

I talk to Angels, Spirit Guides just as if they're every day people. I believe everyone is intuitive, just that some are living in the illusion (the Maya) something like pebbles on a beach. When the pebbles awaken, they realize they are diamonds, but this first awakening comes from the realization within, so each person has to love themselves before an awakening can happen, as the key to the Universe is Love.

As we are all energy beings in our human body, I'm a HSP, taught by Teacher Spirit Guides