Gipsy I am in love with a man.  We are not in a relationship. He has some unfinished business with someone else so I have stepped aside.  He is not someone I would have looked twice at.  But before we ever even spoke he captured my heart.  Can you please tell me what you see.
My name is Deanna my birthdate is 7-12-65
His name is Carl his birthdate is 3-2-1972

Thank you

Hello Deanna, thanks for contacting me with your question, the Universal World of the Divine Spirit is showing that what captures you here is that it's a brand new communication, everything is mysterious, nothing is defined. It's like you like the thrill of the chase, it's nothing about Carl that impacts you, any other new guy can capture your attention. Using my Ludy Lescot tarot deck - THREE OF PENTACLES - which according to Psychic Revelation website is "It's an important time to give your best, not settle for the simplest solution. If you do, you are likely to find yourself with much success." this confirms what Spirit said that you're admiring this man for the wrong reasons, but if you take time to step back from the illusions, another new guy will enter the picture. These few free mins have now ended with you here at AllExperts, wishing you peace and wisdom on your journey in life.  

A warm welcome to you - in every reading, I put a bit of my heart & soul into it, meaning I value my time and energies --so please Think & word carefully ONE question giving Your First name & Birth year, and all involved. psychicreadings/ Legal disclaimer: 18+ Entertainment Purposes only, this means Any Decision Is Your Responsibility

I talk to Angels, Spirit Guides just as if they're every day people. I believe everyone is intuitive, just that some are living in the illusion (the Maya) something like pebbles on a beach. When the pebbles awaken, they realize they are diamonds, but this first awakening comes from the realization within, so each person has to love themselves before an awakening can happen, as the key to the Universe is Love.

As we are all energy beings in our human body, I'm a HSP, taught by Teacher Spirit Guides