Psychics/Love

Question
After a long time I am ready for love.  I am blessed in my life and so thankful.  I met a guy name Carl.  He was not some one I would have chosen.  Right now he is in the midst of a breakup.  We are not dating, but we talk every now and then.  I don't want to be in any unhealthy situations and I told him that.  He tells me he is getting his life together.  For some reason I care so much for him.  He is always on my mind, even when I try to stop it, it comes back up.  My birthday is 7-12-65 and his birthday is 03-02-72.
I am wondering with all the obstacles is he right for me.  
Thank you so much.

Answer
Hello there Deanna
I understand from his numerology that Carl is indeed very charming but I am afraid when come to commitment and loyalty he is more prone to give up to temptation than be loyal. also he is telling you the truth his life now is a bit messy and not all of it is because of his partner he share great deal of responsibility there  I suggest that he seem nice and charming but he is not in love with you and not sure he will be as he appear in the tarot to think of you as a mother figure more than a lover- its not hard to care for him as he is like eternal child but between that and commitment there is a long way which I am afraid he is not going to make and you will get dissapointed - so if you feel you are getting attached its best to distance yourself from him until you can be just the good friend you are and not more.  

Psychics

Inbal