Psychics/A mate to love

Question
Hello,
I would like to know when do you see any serious relationship coming for me and what kind of man he will be(if you can describe him)My name is Perpétue, born on November 16,1991. Thank you.

Answer
there was a bit of an issue as come to what partner you wish to have next to you as the numerology suggest you still have not figured it our clearn and often you tend to compromise on behalf of being OK with others. so the first advise in finding a partner would be maybe to be more direct in your aproah express your feelings clearly so a potential partner coming your way will know what you are looking for. numerology suggests as well that you would be meeting at least one potential like that before your next birth date the tarot suggested that it can happen within the time frame between now and september this year that he is a virgo maybe work as a teacher of some form most likely to have the letter B in his first name and pretty well with finance. for sure once he showed up you can find his birth date and come for a reading to make sure he is the right one. good luck.  

Psychics

Inbal