Psychics/Relationship

Question
I am Segametsi and my birthdate is August 6,1985.I would like to know if and when I'll get married to my boyfriend Nicholas whose birthdate is 19 October 1983.

Answer
Hello Segametsi, thanks for contacting me with your question, the Universal World of the Divine Spirit is showing that there is an obstacle to this marriage happening, because there's an uncertainity within this relationship, and more of a change to make and start fresh again. I'm drawn to pulling a Tarot card for you from the Rider-Waite tarot deck - ACE OF PENTACLES - which according to Psychic Revelation website is "If you are currently in a committed relationship, it may well rise to new and better heights soon. You will re-connect" this confirms what Spirit is saying, that you both have the opportunity hear to reconnect with each other, start fresh again, open those lines of communication, rebuild the relationship and speak about your hopes and dreams of growing old together. And if neither of you feel for this, you have a chance to find others who will help you with that dream. As this 5 minutes has ended with you here at AllExperts, I hope that this has brought you some comfort and peace that you're seeking when you asked this question today. Sending you an abundance of Love, Blessings & (((Heart-Hugs))) your way, today & always.

Psychics

Gipsy