I am Segametsi and my birthdate is August 6,1985.I would like to know if and when I'll get married to my boyfriend Nicholas whose birthdate is 19 October 1983.

Hello Segametsi, thanks for contacting me with your question, the Universal World of the Divine Spirit is showing that there is an obstacle to this marriage happening, because there's an uncertainity within this relationship, and more of a change to make and start fresh again. I'm drawn to pulling a Tarot card for you from the Rider-Waite tarot deck - ACE OF PENTACLES - which according to Psychic Revelation website is "If you are currently in a committed relationship, it may well rise to new and better heights soon. You will re-connect" this confirms what Spirit is saying, that you both have the opportunity hear to reconnect with each other, start fresh again, open those lines of communication, rebuild the relationship and speak about your hopes and dreams of growing old together. And if neither of you feel for this, you have a chance to find others who will help you with that dream. As this 5 minutes has ended with you here at AllExperts, I hope that this has brought you some comfort and peace that you're seeking when you asked this question today. Sending you an abundance of Love, Blessings & (((Heart-Hugs))) your way, today & always.

A warm welcome to you - in every reading, I put a bit of my heart & soul into it, meaning I value my time and energies --so please Think & word carefully ONE question giving Your First name & Birth year, and all involved. psychicreadings/ Legal disclaimer: 18+ Entertainment Purposes only, this means Any Decision Is Your Responsibility

I talk to Angels, Spirit Guides just as if they're every day people. I believe everyone is intuitive, just that some are living in the illusion (the Maya) something like pebbles on a beach. When the pebbles awaken, they realize they are diamonds, but this first awakening comes from the realization within, so each person has to love themselves before an awakening can happen, as the key to the Universe is Love.

As we are all energy beings in our human body, I'm a HSP, taught by Teacher Spirit Guides