Hello Gipsy :)

Wondering when/where I will meet my next partner (Not in any particular rush, i'm only 5 months out of a 7 year relationship), unless I've already met him?, and what he will be like?

DOB is 4th July 1985.

Thanks very much :)

Hello Amy, thanks for contacting me with your question, the Universal World of the Divine Spirit is showing that you haven't made the decision to get out there into the world of dating, there's some emotions that might be holding you back, release it and start having fun in the dating world. I'm drawn to pulling a Tarot card for you from the Rider-Waite tarot deck - SIX OF PENTACLES - which according to Psychic Revelation website is "If you are unattached but looking, when this card shows up, you are likely to meet someone new who is positive, kind, and generous. This may come about via an introduction from someone you know. Make sure you let people know that you are "looking" for a partner." this confirms what Spirit is saying, that you have every opportunity to meet guys, but you have your defense barriers up, and feel hesistant to make a move. As this 5 minutes has ended with you here at AllExperts, I hope that this has brought you some comfort and peace that you're seeking when you asked this question today. Sending you an abundance of Love, Blessings & (((Heart-Hugs))) your way, today & always.

A warm welcome to you - in every reading, I put a bit of my heart & soul into it, meaning I value my time and energies --so please Think & word carefully ONE question giving Your First name & Birth year, and all involved. psychicreadings/ Legal disclaimer: 18+ Entertainment Purposes only, this means Any Decision Is Your Responsibility

I talk to Angels, Spirit Guides just as if they're every day people. I believe everyone is intuitive, just that some are living in the illusion (the Maya) something like pebbles on a beach. When the pebbles awaken, they realize they are diamonds, but this first awakening comes from the realization within, so each person has to love themselves before an awakening can happen, as the key to the Universe is Love.

As we are all energy beings in our human body, I'm a HSP, taught by Teacher Spirit Guides