Psychics/Relationship

Question
Hello Gipsy :)

Wondering when/where I will meet my next partner (Not in any particular rush, i'm only 5 months out of a 7 year relationship), unless I've already met him?, and what he will be like?

DOB is 4th July 1985.

Thanks very much :)

Answer
Hello Amy, thanks for contacting me with your question, the Universal World of the Divine Spirit is showing that you haven't made the decision to get out there into the world of dating, there's some emotions that might be holding you back, release it and start having fun in the dating world. I'm drawn to pulling a Tarot card for you from the Rider-Waite tarot deck - SIX OF PENTACLES - which according to Psychic Revelation website is "If you are unattached but looking, when this card shows up, you are likely to meet someone new who is positive, kind, and generous. This may come about via an introduction from someone you know. Make sure you let people know that you are "looking" for a partner." this confirms what Spirit is saying, that you have every opportunity to meet guys, but you have your defense barriers up, and feel hesistant to make a move. As this 5 minutes has ended with you here at AllExperts, I hope that this has brought you some comfort and peace that you're seeking when you asked this question today. Sending you an abundance of Love, Blessings & (((Heart-Hugs))) your way, today & always.

Psychics

Gipsy