Psychics/My relationship

Question
Me and my boyfriend
Me and my boyfriend  
I'm wanting to know if my relationship is going well, and how long we are going to last.

Answer
courting
courting  

courting
courting  
Maykayla,

If I were to judge by the photo you sent me, you and what's his smile are doing okay, but you are a little mixed in future plans. You want more than you have now it seems and he still wants to just date and have fun. No wonder you ask how long will it last.

It'll last as long as you want it to, because both  of you have free will and can change your mind or walk away. But I think you are honest and fair with each other; so there won't be any cheating or hard words to mark the time of parting.

Perhaps, you need to think larger than just being with him. Where are you in your life? Done with school? Seeking a career? Travelling about? Where is he? This can impact the union and put stress on you to make promises you can't keep as this is time for development and exploration.

So, my guides tell me to tell you to just laugh, know that love is love and it allows each of the lovers freedom to choose and to be. No use trying to push the river. If your relationship will become more in the future, it will begin here in the present with easy trust and fairness. No possessiveness and selfishness and jealousy.

If you dwell on how long it will last, you are saying you have no faith that it is a relationship that can last,presumably to engagement and marriage and family and children and family life. Relax and enjoy this time. S

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)