My name is Elizabeth.  I was born in 1998.  My partner's name is Cris, and he was born in 1993.

We met online. He is in Portugal, while I am in the U.S. It feels like love, and we have quickly become very serious. Of course, it's frightening, and as Cris and I further discuss our future, I'm wondering if you can offer any guidance or advice.  Thank you so much, love and light.

Hello Elizabeth, thanks for contacting me with your question, the Universal World of the Divine Spirit is showing it appears that neither of you have met in person, and those talks you're having feel serious but really what you're both doing is creating complications in terms of relationship matters, you are penpals, but there's nothing here that jumps out as you're both in a loving relationship that benefits each other. I'm drawn to pulling a Tarot card for you from the Rider-Waite tarot deck - TWO OF WANDS - which according to Psychic Revelation website is "Twos of any suit are often about balance. It will be important for you to keep your balance in every way that you can - even to the mundane, boring things" this confirms what Spirit is saying, that you can't make a decision without having all the facts to hand. This 5 minutes has ended with you here at AllExperts, I hope that this has brought you some comfort and peace that you're seeking when you asked this question today. Sending you an abundance of Love, Blessings & (((Heart-Hugs))) your way, today & always.

A warm welcome to you - in every reading, I put a bit of my heart & soul into it, meaning I value my time and energies --so please Think & word carefully ONE question giving Your First name & Birth year, and all involved. psychicreadings/ Legal disclaimer: 18+ Entertainment Purposes only, this means Any Decision Is Your Responsibility

I talk to Angels, Spirit Guides just as if they're every day people. I believe everyone is intuitive, just that some are living in the illusion (the Maya) something like pebbles on a beach. When the pebbles awaken, they realize they are diamonds, but this first awakening comes from the realization within, so each person has to love themselves before an awakening can happen, as the key to the Universe is Love.

As we are all energy beings in our human body, I'm a HSP, taught by Teacher Spirit Guides