Psychics/relationships

Question
Hello Inbal

My name is Mari 25 August 1968

Will you please answer a question for me. I would like to know how many relationships I will have before finally meeting my life mate.Thank you

Answer
dear Mari
there is no way I can do that because this is completely up to you how many of them you will have until that happanes
also its completely up to you to work on your patience and not jump to any conclusion about either of them before you made sure they are on same level they you are
you are a free emotional spirit and sometimes its hard for you to have patience so its possible you fall on the not so perfect matches because of one good thing ignoring completley the rest of their faults or mismatches and than get angry with them that they fail to level up with your expacations.
so patience is first step and then numerology suggest that after your coming birth date you will begin a year of fertility and love and chances are you will find such potential during that time
I have shuffled the tarot any way to see what they have to say about the next potential that is coming to you and when and the cards suggested it can happen within four months with someone you already met not sure you been partner him before he is older than you and look like a macho figure possibly born around april may and will want to stick around for long terms. what will be the best way to make sure he fits? if it gets serious get me his name and birth date and check it with me via my private link i can always provide you a lot of info about the potnetials with those two details. you are always welcome

Psychics

Inbal