dear inbal,
i had a reading with you in which you said that i will meet the girl in January according to tarot, and then i followed up and you mentioned that numerology suggested that it would be after my birthday 23rd march 1987. But its been quite a time since my birthday and i haven't been able to meet any girl yet. could you please check why is it so ? are there any chances of meeting that girl you mentioned? i would be grateful for your response.

Dear Muhammad
all I can do for you is check the tarot and if they do not make an accurate prediction usually there are some obstacles that are invisible to the eye and I cant read into it
either way I have shuffled the tarot this time to ask them why is it that you do not meet any girl at all and the cards suggest that it is mostly about your location? did I offer you to try and look elsewhere than your current location before? traveling can do that too but also browsing other potentials online that maybe are not living next to you can do that and they still think you will meet a girl during this year and before your next birth date and they suggest also that you might even get married to her but as for time frame I will avoid counting it by days and weeks this time because it seem the cards are sure you will meet her but not giving good time frames and in this case best not to count on the time.
meanwhile it will be very helpful for you to make a wish list and write down all what you want from that potential partner include outlook inlook character condition style culture you name it and than of course add to the list the list of things you are willing to do for that to happen include putting her as your first priority be very genarous and things like that it is like making business with universe and one gotta give when they want to get so its like small promise to do some efforts for it. making a list like that and read it to yourself daily (preferly before sleeping time) contemplating on it and be sure you deserve to have it under the conditions you wrote down might help greatly to manifest this relationship into your life faster. sorry I can not do much more about it because it is mystery to me how the cards are very accurate most of the time and not in rare ocassion still did not figure that out, so far whenever something like that happaned the seeker had something to do with it and this is why I checked today what it is and as far as you concern the only thing the cards suggested was your location maybe its not carry enough potential relationship for you to chose from. wishing you good luck because I know you will meet that partner soon. this thing repeated itself endlessly with my tarot and when this thing happen it usually happen.

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site