Psychics/Struggle

Question
Hello, I feel like I have been struggling my whole life as if I'm meant to suffer and not be happy. Is it possible that I have been cursed? I ask god every day what I did to deserve this life. I am convinced someone is granting negativity on my life. Can you shed some light on this

Answer
Warm greetings Rose,

Thank you for requesting a spiritual, Christian Intuitive reading.

Curses are the beliefs of those who are not aligned with God nor have they requested salvation. A person who is a Born Again Christian would not believe in curses simply because the light of God surrounds them and their strength is in Jesus Christ as their ultimate protector. When one's faith is diminished doubts will tend to creep in. That is when thoughts of curses, bad and evil things flood into one's mind.

Personal struggles are something literally every person on Earth must endure. From the moment one has incarnated into their one and only life here on Earth they undergo many tests which are designed for their higher spiritual growth. No one is exempt from that. So, you are certainly not alone in your struggles.

Happiness comes from within. It is self-expression made manifest in one's life. As you think so you are! If you relegate yourself to the negative vibrations and thoughts around you, you are opening the door to that type of vibration in your life. But if you shut the door to that by surrounding yourself with the Pure Divine Light of Jesus Christ daily upon awakening, throughout the day, and again at nighttime before bed and pray that God through His only Divine Son Jesus Christ be with you throughout the day and night and send His most holy angels to surround and protect you, you should feel that wonderful, loving vibration instead.

In asking God what you did to deserve the life you are now having to endure, you are communicating your inner need to know with your Divine Father in Heaven. He hears your questions and answers your prayers. God has a plan for each and every person that He has created. And again, each person must undergo many hardships in life in order to grow and learn their lessons from it. For this situation, as you have identified, to transpire in your life your own individual patterns of thinking may have lead to it manifesting in the way that it has e.g., negative thoughts, not forgiving others, no compassion towards your fellow man or woman, envy of others or negative wishes towards them. These are just some things that a good examination of conscience should reveal. If nothing about that shows up then your thinking has brought it about and now is the time to concentrate on making the needed changes in your life so that you can live it to the fullest and bring forth and manifest that which your are most deserving of.

Know that no one has power over you that you, yourself do not grant to them! If you believe in superstitions and allow them to take over your life then you open a portal whereby negativity can flow through instead of grace and Divine light. If you feel someone is doing something negative to you surround yourself with the light of Christ, say a prayer for protection and see a mirror surrounding each of your four sides (in front, in back, to the right and to the left of you) from top to bottom as well as above and below you with the reflective side facing outward. It is an imaginary see-through mirror of God's protection but any negativity should be repelled and sent to dissipate deep into the Earth as it is not welcome. Those who are of weak spirit and faith their protection is diminished by not maintaining full belief and trust in Jesus Christ.

You Are Protected When You Ask For God's Protection Through His Only Divine Son Jesus Christ! Do not allow negative thoughts to wander in your mind nor should you concentrate on suffering and unhappiness. That is not your reality. You were meant to Prosper and Live A Happy Life. Move to make it so!

Spirit has brought forth the following Scripture for you to embrace and say often.

"If I walk in the light, as He is in the light, I have fellowship as one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ, God's Son, cleanseth me from all sin." -- 1 JOHN 1:7(KJV)

Thank you for your Christian Intuitive Reading request, Rose, and may God bless you! And always remember that you are as your *mind* thinks you are. Therefore, see yourself at all times as being well, resourceful, loving and free from all that stands in your way of happiness of which you are most deserving. Please know that God loves you much more than you will ever know!

My favorite Scriptures:

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

For Serious Consideration:

After saying the following prayer Meaningfully and Out Loud, we believe that you will be Saved and your name will be written in the Lamb's Book Of Life and you will become a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on at your appointed time according to Holy Bible Scripture.  

Prayer To Become Saved - Born Again. (To be said Meaningfully and Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation and then resurrected and arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty Father. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

Remember -- "With God *ALL* Things Are Possible!" In ALL ways!

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†