Psychics/Tempted to pay Padre Guardian Angel Reader

I feel like my life is blocked by a negative generational curse and no matter what effort I put to make it a success I fail. Padre the guardian angel reader has been sending me emails and I am now tempted to take a different approach and try his methods. I believe my current partner to have potential of being very wealthy in life, he has been trying to use his connections that seem to be concrete at the time to fulfill his dreams, for only later to fail for no real reason. He is a praying man and I feel like im blocking his success. Is this an illusion or real and if real,where should I go to be rid of it once and for all?

please read my profile here I need name and birth date and one urgent question if you feel like you need a complete read you are welcome to purchase one from me via the link I publish in my profile
i also do not relate to any other psychis or guide people including whoever is padre the guardian angel I feel suspicious when someone gives themselves such titles because if he is a guardian angel what exectly is he doing on the internet sending you emails ? lol

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site