Psychics/Will things work out for the better

Hi Gypsy my name is Stephanie DOB 11/11/1986 and the other person in my question name is Jesus and his DOB is 05/12/1991.  My question is if things will work out between us so we can be together happily? We have been in a relationship for almost a year and so many obstacles have come between us but I am sure of my love for him and I want nothing more than to spend my life with him but he guards his feelings a lot and I'm not sure what tondo

Hello Stephanie, thanks for contacting me with your question, the Universal World of the Divine Spirit is showing like there's a huge distance between the both of you, I'm surprised that you've dragged it out long for a year now because Jesus just feels like he's not in for this relationship in a loving emotional way, you already said yourself that he guards his feelings. And this distance just seems to be growing bigger and bigger, like what you're both doing at present, there seems no logical need to be together for the long-term future because it's not meeting your needs Stephanie. I'm drawn to pulling a Tarot card for you from the Rider-Waite tarot deck - HIGH PRIESTESS - which according to Psychic Revelation website is "This is a time to rely on your intuition and your inner knowledge, rather than your conscious mind or intellect." this confirms what Spirit is saying, that you already know what you should do. This 5 minutes has ended with you here at AllExperts, I hope that this has brought you some comfort and peace that you're seeking when you asked this question today. Sending you an abundance of Love, Blessings & (((Heart-Hugs))) your way, today & always.

A warm welcome to you - in every reading, I put a bit of my heart & soul into it, meaning I value my time and energies --so please Think & word carefully ONE question giving Your First name & Birth year, and all involved. psychicreadings/ Legal disclaimer: 18+ Entertainment Purposes only, this means Any Decision Is Your Responsibility

I talk to Angels, Spirit Guides just as if they're every day people. I believe everyone is intuitive, just that some are living in the illusion (the Maya) something like pebbles on a beach. When the pebbles awaken, they realize they are diamonds, but this first awakening comes from the realization within, so each person has to love themselves before an awakening can happen, as the key to the Universe is Love.

As we are all energy beings in our human body, I'm a HSP, taught by Teacher Spirit Guides