Psychics/is he the one?

Question
Hi I sent a question but I didn't submit our birthdates. The original question was to k now if the person I am currently with, I want to know if you see us getting married, having children or if there will be someone  else instead of him. I'm 35 and I'm just ready to build a home.my dob is January 26 1981 and his is march 24 1985 his name is Carlos

Answer
Dear Lina
I understand that you feel you are ready for all those changes however I am afraid you are not informed about everything in regard to carlos who appear to be not ready for such commitment and there is no guarantee he will be in the near future and so I suggest either clear with him his plans for the future and where does he see you in his life and avoid making long term plans just yet. sorry for that.  

Psychics

Inbal