Psychics/afterlife

Question
Hello, you mention afterlife if I'm not mistaken, I have lost a few friends in the past yr. I'd like to think they're around somehow.  I also have a good friend who lost a child at the age of 6 even though it's been awhile she still would like to know he's somewhere other than just dead.  And I wish you can pick up something on me.   I could use a little guidance.  You mention angels I'm a believer in angels.  thank you

Answer
Warm greetings Jan!

Thank you for requesting information on the Afterlife.

I do not do mediumship-type readings on this forum but can provide some general information concerning the Afterlife.

We come into this dimension as a product of spirit. In essence, we ARE spirit but in human embodiment necessary for us to learn lessons that will be important in order to elevate into a higher vibrational level as well as for our greater spiritual growth.

When a person is incarnate, their vibration is lower and much more dense than that of a person who has passed-on to spirit. That is why it is difficult to see those who are now part of the spirit realm or be able to hear them as before when they were incarnate. Once returning to spirit, one's vibratory rate becomes very elevated and high. That is not compatible with most human's which accounts for not being able to still interact with them although they are still very much with us while being in spirit.

When a person passes-on to spirit (and incidentally I never use the word "die" or "death" as truly there is no death) they leave their physical body and step right into their Spiritual Body which is eternal and lives forever. There is no reincarnation so this is the one and only life we will ever have. Those now in spirit are still basically the same person with the same habits, desires, thoughts and needs, etc. and they retain their full memory of their life on earth. That does not change. Their vibratory rate is what changes. Therefore, since spirit does not have physical weight they can move from place to place at a tremendous speed. For example, if those in spirit wish to be in Paris or any other part of the physical world they have just to think about where they would want to go to or be at and they are there instantly. In the spiritual realm they are no longer held to the things they were accustomed to while on earth. They no longer get sick, they no longer have a need to breathe, eat, to exercise, to work for a living, to grow old, etc. All of the things one must basically encounter while on earth.

As it concerns friends who have passed-on, they are still there with you especially if there was a love or affectionate connection with them where you were very close. It is often frustrating to those in spirit to be with those left behind on earth and not be able to talk to them as before but that's just how it is in their new life so they must become accustomed to that just as we must become accustomed to not being able to see and hear them.

So, your friends can come to visit you although in their new life they are busy also and may not have an opportunity to come as often as you might like. They can hear your thoughts however as well as see you. Therefore, if there was something left unsaid before their passing you can simply set up a chair while you sit on another one right across from their chair and speak to them just as if they were physically there. They will hear you in spirit!

Most all people who pass-on pass without incident. That is to say, there is no pain in making their transition from physical back to spirit as we are all basically spiritual beings to begin with. At that point when you leave your physical body there will be others from the spiritual realm, usually relatives or friends who will be there to meet the person at the threshold and escort them to their new home. One is usually never alone when that happens.

As for your friend who lost their young child, they can be assured that their child is well and happy in their new life and being cared for by other relatives and friends who passed-on before he did! A young person who passes-on continues their growth in the spiritual realm just as they would have here in the physical realm.

Those who pass-on are happy to be "back home" and of course that realm is filled with many beautiful things that are much more animated than here on earth.

As for angels, certainly they do exist! Every person has an angel or perhaps more than one that stays with them from the time of their birth to the time of their transition back into full spirit. They are there to help you and you need but reach out to them as you would a good friend to ask for their help and guidance. But you must remember never to pray to them! They are but servants of God and know that one should pray only to God and not to them. You speak to them as you would your best friend, because in essence, they are!

Those in spirit, including angels communicate by telepathy. It is all mental.

Spirit is revealing to me that there are times when you feel lonely and sad but not to worry as the light of God always surrounds you and you have but to reach out to God through His only Divine Son Jesus Christ in your daily prayers and time of need. Prayer for your friends who have passed-on also helps them to elevate into higher dimensions in spirit!

Thank you for your Afterlife request, Jan, and may God bless you! And always remember that you are as your *mind* thinks you are. Therefore, see yourself at all times as being well, resourceful, loving and free from all that stands in your way of happiness of which you are most deserving. Please know that God loves you much more than you will ever know!

My favorite Scriptures:

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

For Serious Consideration:

After saying the following prayer Meaningfully and Out Loud, we believe that you will be Saved and your name will be written in the Lamb's Book Of Life and you will become a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on at your appointed time according to Holy Bible Scripture.  

Prayer To Become Saved - Born Again. (To be said Meaningfully and Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation and then resurrected and arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty Father. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

Remember -- "With God *ALL* Things Are Possible!" In ALL ways!

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†