Psychics/Divorce

Question
Will we be better off divorced? Is divorce the better way for us to be?
Me: Ryan 12/23/70
Him: Chris 1/4/67

Answer
make up
make up  
Ryan, Thanks again for your patience.

Ryan, I am a bit challenged by this question as I am gay and have been married three times.
I have suffered two divorces(before the law was changed for equal rights for gay people) before now and in my current marriage (legal), the question is up for me, so I am not sure I can advise you without some emotional baggage of my own slipping in. But I am a believer in God and I do not make decisions without praying and meditating or fasting for spiritual clarity.

I must wonder if you married officially or if you had a private commitment ceremony. If there is no legal bond between you, then you are not obligated to treat this union with great analysis. You walk as you would have on an unsuitable lover. But if this is your lawfully wedded husband(spouse),then it calls for some soul searching and talks to be sure you have both given it your earnest and true best effort.

You are not children, and you have had trust and intimacy and forgiveness in the past, so why wouldn't those tools and that strength of relationship serve you two now?

I drew a card for him and for you asking--show me how Ryan feels about divorcing Chris.
Show me how Chris feels about divorcing Ryan.

I used my tarot deck--The first card, shows you as the High Priest. This says you are the oldest and your relative elder status makes you somewhat impatient with his youth. It's within your power to see beyond the problems. For you are wise, and your seeking outside counseling--even from an uncertain source like me--is a mark of maturity and rationality. This tells me too that you are capable of thinking in the light and you are still holding forth for a breakthrough,a saving grace. Repeated or on-going Infidelity, dishonesty, disrespect, or physical harm are issues worthy of divorce, but if it is any matter less than these issues, then you are right to think twice.

Therefore if you both can get a handle on your negative and doubtful thinking, it will allow you to see this storm will pass. For every challenge you two have had previously, you have built your commitment muscles. Now is the time to use them. You have the relationship written on your heart and soul and you want it. You are confused because you have let too much go unsaid and alienated each other. But the presence of the High Priest says you are capable of using His (your) powers of love and will to make things right. The High Priest figure stands between the light and dark. Your letter to me says you are closer to the light than the dark. Hold on to your love.

Chris's card shows The Sun. It is a major card and always means hope and light and growth. If he is the youngest and has betrayed you, then it is within the scope of human nature but not unforgivable. If he and you cannot see eye to eye right now, take a separation for 90 days. That will give you time to think things through. It will give you time to remember the good times and the challenges you have already met and survived as a couple. Try. You just need to dream yourselves again. Ask for help from your better angels if you are believers. Be willing to have your marriage work, if not it won't.

One more thing--I asked what the issue is, and I was show the 8 of Wands--the wands stand for self directed manifestations. In other words that which you make happen or create. The image shown is a tree in the middle of 4 staff-like wands on either side of the tree. This tells me you two have had a long time marriage and a strong one, (you are a lot alike and evenly matched)but you both are guilty of undermining your union. Remember, it takes two. There are two sides to this and both of you must own your part if attacking the union. There are three involved here--you, Chris, and the relationship. See what you must do to care for it, it is a plant(tree) that needs your care, just as your body needs hygiene and care. Hope this helps. Shari  

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)