What kind of work will I be doing in the next 12 months?  Thank you, Inbal. Mary 1 July 1968

ANSWER: Dear Marly
I rather you name the job you want to do and I will check if you can if it will happen and when

I had a dream that I was working a in a huge warehouse and I was typing a flyer to post all over the warehouse so the employees could read it. The warehouse was so big that it extended near another country or the warehouse was near the border. Will I be working for a large company?

ANSWER: Dear Mary
please read my instruction if you want to work in something I need to know working doing what, what is the proffession you wish to do so I can check if it can happen and when. I will not repeat this request again if its not possible to mention what you want to work at I cant check it for you. thanks

I don't know what kind of work I want to do. Thank you again.

I am sorry to hear that after all you must have learned something during your life so far or some skills and you are very good in communication and marketing so why not looking to start and do some marketing of your own from home and online? this will give you freedom of mobility in case you want to move and independncy enough to do other things you might want to do because you are by nature multi tasker and love to do few things at once. but its important to aim your atention on something if you want to get it and the first step would do to find out what interest you more or what product will be easy for you to market so you can invite universe to provide you with this work. good luck

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site