Psychics/helpless

Question
Hello there, my name is Ashley I was born February 12,1991 my fiance Edward born sep 18,1990 and we have a 4 year old daughter together her name is Mia Celeste born december 22,2011, Edward and i have been trying to conceive our second baby for about 2 years now I've gotten pregnant within the two years but lost both pregnancies ... I lost the one pregnancy when I was about one month pregnant and then lost the the second pregnancy when I was about 6 months it was a still birth.. I feel so discouraged and lost, it's been about 6 months trying again and no success in getting pregnant again.. I was wondering if you could see if I ever have another baby soon,honestly my heart breaks every month when I get that negative result, could you please help me.
Thank you have a nice day

Answer
Ashley
I am so very sorry for all the challenges it has been for you to have another baby. I can tell you that there is too much pressure in your body and mind and spirit stopping you from being able to make this baby. The stress has caused your body to be off its usual schedule.  Stress does so much to us. I know this is hard but can you forget about the baby just for three months. Just do as you normally will do, have intercourse for fun, go out on dates.. Just let all the pain you can leave you and your body will go back to normal and a pregnancy will then occur for baby number 2.  

Psychics

psychichelper