Psychics/Hope for couple/future

hi my name is Amy (female, March 21,1988). I've been with my current fiancé (Luke, male, November 6,1986) for 11.5 years now and are planning on getting married in a few weeks in June 4th, don't know lately my fiancé is not feeling the love anymore and that he doesn't feel it back somehow. it just makes me worry about our relationship and that he was my first love and yes sure we have our ups and downs, but we get through it. I just want to know if there is hope for us? he says that he loves me on some days other days he's not. I think that he might like someone else too and it might me worry. I don't know if he's confused or what. I really want a future with him but my heart is hurting a bit and all

I can see he does love you tremendously. But there is so much pressure on him lately and he feels like he has no outlet. He feels like he has no where to go with his problems and he is feeling overwhelmed. Its always issues and discussions and he is feeling completely overwhelmed.  

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.