Psychics/my husband n i

Question
My name is nicole Oct 8 1971,husband jeffrey April 6 1970.we are going through a divorce and i will like to know wat the future holds for us

Answer
I suggest divorce in this case is not very surprising I think there is no match there and its best that each of you will take a different route I think maybe its harder for you ecause you are an idealist and a responsible adult and its not easy for you to let go of poeple generally speaking but hei s like a baby and you can always send him back to his mother and tell her next time you want to get paid for the  baby sitting hours you did for him also the tarot suggested trust is broken and you need a brake and that people around did not aprove of this match to begin with. so its hasta la vista baby and welcome a new adventure for you. dont worry you wont stay all alone for too long. good luck

Psychics

Inbal