Psychics/insights

Question
QUESTION: Hi my name is Thuyoanh 12/29/1993. I was wondering if you can give me insights on my love life. I feel like i have bad luck when it comes to dating and is wondering if I will meet someone and finally be in a relationship.

ANSWER: Thuyoanh;

Hi, thanks for reaching out to me.  If you haven't met someone yet, it means it's not the right time and  You should be focusing on something else in your life.  Perhaps your health, career etc.  It doesn't mean you're never going to meet your partner.  

If you still have feelings for an ex he may be coming back too which would block you from meeting someone new.  You may have to do another round with him or learn a lesson.  Everything happens when it's suppose to.  When you meet some new people, and have some names just email me and I can try to pick up on them.

Truly;

Chinhee Park

QUESTION: Hi, I met this guy about a month ago online and his name is Andrew Starks and he is 20 years old. This is my first relationship and I'm not sure what to think of it. Can you give me insights on this new relationship?

-Thank you

Answer
Hi there;

Since this relationship is new, I can't say much about it.  I do feel Andrew is attracted to you and I get good vibes from him.  I say, enjoy his friendship, get to know him and have fun.  It's your first relationship, this will be the one you will remember and look back at forever.  I'm not sure you're going to marry him, as I do feel you may have a couple of more experiences before you settle down!

Truly;

Chinhee Park

www.ESPsychics.com/Chinhee

Psychics

Chinhee Park