thank you for your time and energy in taking my question. I am self supporting, i have no income and need a job. Will I get a job offer from the university that I applied to and interviewed with? thank you and god bless...nancy 2/16/1956

Dear Nancy,
Thank you for your question…..    :- )
Your question was:

" I am self supporting, i have no income and need a job. Will I get a job offer from the university that I applied to and interviewed with? thank you and god bless...nancy 2/16/1956"

Nancy, you are lady with such a beautiful heart and this is how you’ve gone through life…always trying to do your best to help others and see good out of any bad situations. The company or organisation you work for will be lucky because you are a person who works well, is thorough and very trustworthy. You don’t find that often anymore. You definitely don’t like to get bored, this is clearly shown to me…and if you happen to be in a job, it’s not about the money so much, it’s more about you not becoming stuck in a rut with a job that bores you to tears.

You love to work with others and if anyone has a problem, they most likely come to you for advise, you just have that way about you…and they pick up on this warm energy.

I am shown that your life will become more stable now, as you have gone through some instability recently…where things were not what they appeared to be.

Nancy I see you will be doing a course of some kind and this could be suggested to you by someone, and through this you will get a position you apply for. I am shown a new job for you now…a new position is however shown within the next 2 months. Also, if I may bring to your attention, that there may be someone around you with an untrustworthy nature....your natural, intuitive nature will guide you here.

I hope I have managed to answer your question.

Love and blessings always

Sometimes there are times when we have questions we can’t answer ourselves. When you need answers to some of life's most challenging situations. I can give you the help you need in an honest and unbiased you clarity and options which we all have during many different situations. Besides difficult situations life throws at us - we all want to know that the partner we have invested our future with is the right one....and this is a question I am often asked... "Does He/She Love me? Is this relationship going to work? Is my partner faithful? " I regularly consult to highly influential people, entrepreneurs, corporate leaders, amongst others, as well as home executives, families etc and assist them with key decisions, as well as provide advice on steps they can take to enhance their lives on every level. These readings obviously are full in depth paid for readings.... I can offer a brief answer to ONE question here, however, in order to go into meditation and answer your questions in depth takes time and a donation basis asked for these types of readings. Questions will be answered briefly, if you would like a more indepth reading - donations accepted for this...Relationsh­ip, Love, Work, Finances, Career, and General Readings

I use an extraordinary sensitivity to interpret vibrations, patterns of thought and feelings radiated by people in all areas globally. I tap into this energy and decipher what I am shown. I pick up your energies and vibrations when doing your reading from a distance. This is a telepathic way of reading. I do not connect with any loved one who has passed over - so please do not ask any questions relating to this.

I have worked around the world writing articles for magazines and doing radio interviews.