Hello, My name is Joseph and I am a 19 year old from Michigan. I currently live with my uncles now because my parents were deported. I was wondering if my life looks better ahead of me. I am currently going through a weird state where i do not know what career i want to have for my life, although i am going to community college for a global studies degree, nor do i know if i ever will make money. My gut feeling tells me that i will "make it" and that things will be okay but i guess i am in a dark period right now that is cloudy and foggy and was looking for some sense of direction. My birth date is June 04 1996. Thank you.

Dear Joseph I am sorry to hear about your parents being deported I dont like borders or borders laws. either way rest asure there is good chance you will make good steady income most of your life according to numerology. however what you should do as profession is not something I can guess only can say that youw ill fit very nicely into any organization that need discipline and frame and so serving military or the police can very much likely be that. othere than that I think you can be a law maker or deal laws you can be a great organizer and administrator and you can choose right awasy weather you want to be on your good side and do your best to serve and help humanity or chose to be extremely negative about it all and stay away from anything and evertyhing. I trust you will find your positive side and wont get to negative although when you do something it always extreme to this side or another . shortly I will also say that you are very stubborn or loyal to your causes and that makes me feel you can achieve just about anything you want if you  put your mind to it . most of us can too but not equiped to go for it, you certainly has the potential and the skills to be just that and so have a sit and make a list of your wishes observe it carefully make all the checkes of ability to go for them and chose what you feel best about and it will be it. I know it sounds too simple to believe but this is exectly how things work in this universe and the mind is a powerful tool . goood luck

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site