Psychics/life goals

Hi my name is Marsha I was born October 3 1993. Right now I am studying to take my GED test I have been putting if off for awhile now and I'm finally ready to take the test so I can move on to other things in life. I would like to go to a 4 week nursing assistant (cna) program after I get my ged and later on in life I would like to become a registered nurse. I'm taking things one step at a time. My question is will I pass my ged test and be successful in nursing? I'm also a single mom of 3 looking for a guy to build with. Thanks

Hello Marsha,

Congratulations on your clear vision and mind set. Your visualization of what you want and what you want to do is a most positive and encouraging act. This is the essence of manifestation. Keep your focus and your intention for in these are the out working of your purpose and the walking of your path.

I drew you three cards. One for each of your questions. But before I read them to you, let me say that nurses are badly needed worldwide and in some states there are big shortages and great incentives being offered to have people who are inclined toward healing and the support of health of others. You are a natural and the doors will open for you. Research nursing profession in the country state by state using Google stats. You'll see some schools are even buying the books and training nurses and providing housing where necessary and stipends if you promise to work in that state,for instance.

The GED is easy. The whole idea is just to take it. Do not fear passing. You will. I know it to be true as I am a former teacher. Your first card shows a young man sleeping on the ground with his head on a rock. Next to him is a big bushy plant growing tall and budding. Over him are three swords. He has one sword on the ground also,looks like he fell asleep and it slipped from his hand.

This is the 4 of Swords in the Rider tarot. It suggests that someone has exhausted himself thinking about things that are no real problem. Swords stand for fighting and they cut, cut through and pierce. They are symbols for thought in this deck. So you are spending too much time worrying (about your three kids --the swords above) and about the love you desire(the sword slipping from the hand). Cut it out. Is the message. Do not waste time fretting.You may have made mistakes in the past, but that is the past. You must gather your energy and move forward. Put old hurts and disappointments away. Study, move forward.

Your next card is the major arcana card, DEATH. It shows a shadow figure in a white robe with a lifted veil holding roses in a garden of elder flowers. The sun rises in the background.This is to answer your question about will you pass and fulfill your dream of becoming a registered nurse. The answer is yes, but not unless you let go of your self doubt and further procastination. You will rise from your own unfulfilled life with the new day that the sunshine suggests. You can be on your way by June of next year.

Finally, the third card speaks about the new love, a good man that you want to come into your life. Well it shows 8 cups in the foreground (meaning emotional time) and a moonlit night with a ship sailing round a dark rock on a blue sea. That tells me that within the next 8 years you will be
situated to receive the kind of man.The one you want is healing now and he is not from where you are.) It is not very likely that s single man will court you seriously as it seems such a man would be seeking to start his own family. But your children need your attention and you will need time to study and balance them and your progress. So by the time you finish nearly rearing them, and have completed your nursing goals. He will come. And you won't need his help you'll just be free to love and work together toward new dreams. Do not be discouraged or dismayed. This is as it should be. Light a candle for this man and write an affirmation: I wait for you,my beloved, come when it is perfect for both of us. I know we are headed toward each other even as I wait. Thank you God for keeping him safe in his journey toward me. Keep a candle burning and when you can--take the affirmation out and read it each day. Shari  

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)

SURVEY--Send me answers--Copy paste entire set of questions with your answers underlined. 1.Who Are You? (a) human being (b)alien/human hybrid (c)child of God (d)my profession (5)my name (6) I AM 2.What do you do? (a)work for_____(b)perform (c)homebody (d)help others (e)watch tv (f)play computer games/stuff 3.What is your passion? (a)to be famous (b) to climb mountains (c)to fly airplanes (d)to change the world through_____ 4.What is your perfect love like? (a)fair and attentive (b)commuincative (c)good looking (d)monied (e)all of these 5.What is most important to you? (a)home and family (b) lots of money (c)myself (d)hungry children (e)music/other 6.What happens after we die? (a)nothing/blackout (b)reincarnate (c)Go to God (d)become an angle (e)rebirth elsewhere

My formal work as seer and prophet began in 1990. My gifts have been with me since birth. I have the following to offer: spiritual advisement, i.e how to handle the issue before you using the tools of your own being and connection to your Source whatever you know it to be. I call it God or the Holy Spirit or the Great Good or the Universe. I can do a three card reading:past ,present ,future on any area of your life, but just one at a time. If you want to work with me beyond this site. I am available on Skype and in person in my office. Call 011 45 5056 3717. My work is global. I am a healer and can do touch and trance work in person or through space.

The International Federation of Hypnotists,Rancho Cordova, CA Global Association of Psychoterapeutic Healing, Milwaukee,WI California Coaches Federation,CA International Psychic Society,Brookyn,NY Silent Unity Kansas,Prayer Chaplin Ahern Massage and Reiki School, Mariposa, CA

The Spirit Magazine, San Jose, CA, Motherroot Magazine, Sinister Wisdom, YouTube(Oracle Shariananda channel) Facebook--(Shariananda Borregaard Adamz, aka Sdiane Bogus) "Daily Word Preamble" "Winning the Game of Money"/NeuroGym

I hold three degrees, B.A. in Engish and Spanish. M.A. in English Literature. Ph.D. in American Literature which informs my understanding of sign and symbol. I hold a credentials in parapsychology,pranic healing, Reiki, massage therapy, hypnosis, life coaching, and social work. For many years as I was developing as a healer, I taught secondary and colleague courses.I am a poet and writer under the psuedonym SDiane Bogus.

Who's who Among African-Americans Who's Who Among Small Business Women Presidential Small Business Commendation (Bill Clinton) San Jose Mercury News and Women's Fund Small Business Award Cover story, "The Real Oracle of Silicon Valley" Metro Newspaper Radio and Television Report

My clients include teachers, social workers, real estate agents, psychiatrists, basketball players, prisoners, Unity members, teens, marrieds, patients, parents, colleagues, neighbors, associates, anonymous psychic fair inquirers, house wives, young lovers, mothers, divorcees, business people, strangers along my way, and other psychics. I have worked at Brass Unicorn, Ask Now, Intuitive Staffing, California Psychics, telephone or online services. My business companies have been variously Uncommon Hands, Lighthouse Freelance Consultations, Lighthouse Healing, and Oracle Shariananda Global Healing Therapies.