Psychics/Lost love

Question
Hi Expert
My name is Louise and birthday is 17th July.. im turning 21 this year and im a mess because in January this year i moved about 250km from my boyfriend whom i loved for 3years.. we tried the whole longdistance thing but it didn't work out for us.. we parted gracefully but my heart is shattered.. please give me advise because its not like i can just move back i have to finish my studies first and he is also busy with important things over there... tell me we will still end up together.

Answer
make-up
make-up  
Dear Louise,thanks again for your patience.

I can see that you and your boyfriend have made a tough and heart-breaking choice, but I am pleased to tell you both that it was mature and brave. I am sorry that you could not work out the intricasies of the distance--usually problems stem from the need for money for travel and schedules. But there are tips I give on the matter on my You Tube site--channel Shariananda, Oracle (or vice versa Oracle Shariananda). Maybe there is something I say about "Long Distance Relationships" that might be helpful in you and he starting again. Check it out.  

Meanwhile, I drew a card for you and a card for him from my tarot deck to see what the situation looks like to him and you.

For you both it seems the relationship was good and strong with a lot of promise. The Seven of Cups shows a graduated set of good things all piled into gold chalices,(7 of them). These cups sit among a bubbling set of white clouds. The have (1)awards (2) indications of theatre, (3)jewelry, (4)a castle or nice home, (5)a wreath for mastery and many seasons of joy, (6)a heart surrounded by clover(for good luck in love) and (7) dragon--blue dragon--who represents the forces that protect your life.

This set of cups seem to identify what you had--the promise of a good life built on your dreams(clouds). Also it shows you will in nine years be in a different place, with different choices. This seems to be about grad school and later employment for both of you. You do not have to lose touch if you work at it without drama and enmity.

I drew two other cards to represent you two. His card shows a young man walking off a cliff(the Fool) for love and while smelling a rose. This tells me he felt rather torn to have to break up, but he leaned more toward his goals. He did not want to divide his attention. The love is still there. You both are mature, and I think you both will find each other again. Your love is true.

You card shows a heart with three swords in it. This tells me you are hurting for him, for yourself and you are grieving the relationship (swords mean mental anguish). Yes, both of you lost the immediate connection and wonder of your love, the bond and its intimacy, but it is not lost forever. I think if you just work at staying friends and encouraging each other in your current pursuits it will serve as a bond and a path back to each other. Trust that it is possible yet allow yourself the freedom and him the same to date others as you wait. Work still being friends and supports. Your adviser, Shari

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)