Psychics/Love

Question
Hello,

My name is Alexis and I was born in 1996 by significant other who is away with the Marines Daniel was born in 1995. My question is that I am wondering if our relationship is going to last with this hard transition to military life.

Answer
Hello Alexis, thanks for contacting me with your question, the Universal World of the Divine Spirit is showing that no physical contact with Daniel is going to have you thinking differently about your relationship togetheryes you will find love again, just believe in the hope and love around you right now today, and the Fates will bless you. Using my Witch's Tarot deck - KNIGHT OF SWORDS - speaks about how your communications in the days to come might be filled with unrational fears. These few free mins have now ended with you here at AllExperts, wishing you peace and wisdom on your journey in life.  

Psychics

Gipsy

I talk to Angels, Spirit Guides just as if they're every day people. I believe everyone is intuitive, just that some are living in the illusion (the Maya) something like pebbles on a beach. When the pebbles awaken, they realize they are diamonds, but this first awakening comes from the realization within, so each person has to love themselves before an awakening can happen, as the key to the Universe is Love.

As we are all energy beings in our human body, I'm a HSP, taught by Teacher Spirit Guides