Psychics/love

Question
Hi my name is jaime my birthday is 10-30-1975 my question is i have been single for 13 years do you see me ever finding love meeting a good man anytime soon? I

Answer
Hello Jaime, thanks for contacting me with your question, the Universal World of the Divine Spirit is showing that love and harmony seems blocked from you, because you're tense about whether happiness is actually possible for you, given that you've been single for a long time. There's a feeling within you that no man can ever be with you, but I'm being shown a new love is very likely, destiny!!!! Using my Ludy Lescot Tarot deck - 10 OF COINS - this is ab asbolutely wonderful card!!!! speaking about lasting love! The card picture is beautiful, showing a couple with a child, and everything is financially happy. It's just looking like one of those happily ever afters! But to reach here, you have to let go of everything. These few free mins have now ended with you here at AllExperts, wishing you peace and wisdom on your journey in life.  

Psychics

Gipsy

I talk to Angels, Spirit Guides just as if they're every day people. I believe everyone is intuitive, just that some are living in the illusion (the Maya) something like pebbles on a beach. When the pebbles awaken, they realize they are diamonds, but this first awakening comes from the realization within, so each person has to love themselves before an awakening can happen, as the key to the Universe is Love.

As we are all energy beings in our human body, I'm a HSP, taught by Teacher Spirit Guides